sl1

i would change my car to a saturn sl1 1995. i want to know if is a good thing and what do you think about this car.

thanx

Reply to
Hugues Tremblay

Not enough info. As far as we know it could be a rust bucket and they may want 5000 bucks for it. Twincams are preferred anyhow.

Reply to
blah blah

What kind of car do you have and how do you plan to change it into an SL1?

Reply to
Ratbert

i have a chevy Z24 1991 202.000 KM. The Sl1 have 145,000 km. And i think gas economy

Reply to
Hugues Tremblay