slow gas guage?

Wish it went down slow but the problem is when I fill up, it takes about 3 miles for the needle to reach full, anybody else have this problem??

2007 VUE, 4000 miles, 4cyl
Reply to
Mike Oxbig

Several S1s always had this condition.

Reply to
Private

Cant say I've ever seen that before. My moms old truck wouldn't go down past

1/4 of a tank until it had like a gallon in though, and when you'd fill it it'd go way over the F.

My Saturn wont start until the gas gauge gets a reading, about 5 or more seconds with ACC on. otherwise it just cranks and cranks, sometimes fires and stalls, and I must repeat. I've been trying to figure this one out for ages, perhaps my fuel filter is in need of a change?

Reply to
HyperCube33 (Life2Death)

Reply to
Luis G.

Was there a TSB for this, and do you know what they did to fix it?

Reply to
Mike Oxbig