Smell of gas

A strong smell of gasoline fume in the cabin with my 93 Saturn SL2. I have it checked at local shop, but they could not find any leak in fuel lines. They said the pressure was OK. The gas mileage is poor, but may be nomal considering the age of car. I noticed that fuel injectors are located close to the cabin, but nothing obvious. Does anybody have any idea ? Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA.

Reply to
yk

The pressure was ok for how long? If they dont time it they didnt do it right. Can you explain when you smell it? When you first start it, while you're driving it, or after its sat for awhile?

Can you smell it anwhere else?

Reply to
blah blah

I don't know how they tested the pressure. They might not have done right. It smells worst when I first start it. It doesn't bother much while driving. When I get off the car after driving a while, it also smells, but I usually notice it from outside rather than in the cabin. Thanks.

Reply to
yk