So,What Models Are Going,& Arriving?

Lets bring you up to date then :-)

As of the year end, the SKY will be the oldest model in the Saturn line-up. The VUE will be re-designed completely, A new 3.6L V6 will replace the old Honduh engine. The ecotec will still be available. There will be 6 variations of the VUE drivetrains to choose from, including an all new redesigbned Hybrid, Red Line, etc.

2007 will be the last yr for the ION. It is being replaced (thank goodness) with the Astra, built by Opel and Vauxhall of GmBh and British build. The 1st yr will be shipped from Germany to here, then modified to meet US safety standards, the 2nd yr is is supposedly going to be built in the US. The Opel Astra has been one of the most popular cars in europe for years now.

2007 will also see the end of polymer panels :-( but bring in extra-strength hydroformed and stamped steel panels, allowing for better shapes and fit and finish.

In summary: out with the ION, out with the old VUE. In with the Outlook, Aura, SKY, Astra and new VUE, in with a new Hybrid VUE and Aura.

It all kinda makes sense to me, seing as the L-series originated fom the Opel Vectra, which the new Vectra is the base of the new Aura. And so on and so on.....

Reply to
marx404

so now,we import cars here to tweak 'em,hmmm.I estimate my Ion will be paid of next may,i MIGHT get another Saturn.what about that Rally?,is it headed for the ''boneyard''?.

Reply to
teem

Do you mean the Relay?

's a Chevy Uplander with a Saturn badge.

Reply to
Chuck

Reply to
teem