Spare Tire - $238

My 2000 SL1 spare shredded somehow; I guess due to the Florida heat.

I called Saturn and was told it was $238 just for the tire itself.

Are there any other sources for this tire besides cruising junkyards?

Reply to
Nobody

I found something similar for my 1994 SC-2. I got my from a junk yard for $25.00. I am happy with it and the price.

Reply to
Wayne

Sure - take a look at

bo peep

Holy crap. I was helping clean up an old junkyard and found an extra spare that's identical to my SC2's. I've got it laying around somewhere...

Reply to
HyperCube33 (Life2Death)

Heck, I have a compact spare tire/rim that's never been used that I'd sell ya for $15 plus whatever actual shipping cost is (assuming that I can find a box that size...).

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane