Squeaky noise & Thumps in the rear.

I'm wondering if any 2003 Vue have problems with the stering wheel. I am geting a squeaking noise when I turn the stering wheel in ether direction. Also I am hearing a thumping noise in the right rear tire when I stop at a light. Seem to me like the breaks are making that noise only on the passenger side rear tire. Any haveing these problems.

Reply to
Rusty drip

Nope. 2003 Vue AWD V6. Nothing like what you describe.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Talley

There is a strut defect in the 2003s (some of them). Take it in and have it repaired under warranty.

Brian Talley wrote:

Reply to
Bob Duncan

Sounds like Jimmy Hoffa is in your trunk

Reply to
Tenzo

I thought it might be Squeaky Fromme, but I think she is still in jail...

Reply to
Jay Bollyn

Squeaky noise & Thumps in the rear - you must know my ex!

Reply to
Kirk Kohnen

Those weren't thumps you silly, those were pinches...

Reply to
Jay Bollyn