Stop the wind

1998 SL-2. As I drive with the fan off I still feel a breeze from the vents at highway speeds. Cause and solution?
Reply to
Privacy, please

Let me understand.

You're asking this group how to break wind?!?!

(-k, ducking...)

Reply to
Kirk Kohnen

That's just the way it is while the car is moving at ANY speed. Read about the ventilation system in your owners manual.

Rick

Reply to
dorkus.erectus

In our 2003 ION-3 Quad Coupe, if you turn the fan control to "off" and then push the "Recirc" button, there is no air from the vents even when the car is moving. I use this combo when going through smoky or dusty zones.

Regards,

Bill Krantz

Reply to
William E. Krantz, Jr.

Similar on my 97SL2...

The fan control has to be in any setting other than OFF for the recirc button to close the vent - and when closed (you can hear mine creak and groan a little) I can turn the fan off.

Reply to
Jonnie Santos