swap SC2 to SC1 seats ?

I want to change my SC2 seats with SC1 or SL1. CAn I do this and will they bolt ight up or will I have to fabricate anything to get them to fit? TIA.

Reply to
marx404

Floor pan should be the same so they should bolt right in.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

I would say that the SC seats should swap over with no problems. The SL seats may need some modification due to a different floor pan all together.

James

marx404 wrote:

Reply to
James1549

yea, I have nice leather seats, but they are thin and the lumbar kills my back every day. The SL1/SC1 seats were thicker and more comfortable to me, and besides, seat covers are much easier to find for SC1 seats.

Any suggestions on aftermarket seats that would bolt in and work with my current seatbelts? (keeping in mind the odd d/s seatbelt positioning coming from the ceiling)

marx404

Reply to
marx404