Temp probe location for rear view mirror

Bought a Gentex Compass / Temp rear-view mirror for an Ion. Can anyone tell me where the ambient / outdoor air temp sensor is placed in the Ion? I'd like to approximate the same location when I install mine.

Thanks in advance!!

Warren

Reply to
Warren

Right in front of the radiator support, mounted on one of the gray plastic pieces that stick out in front of it.

Reply to
Robert Hancock