thoughts on saturn ion 1

Well my old SL would be blowing ice cold air within a block or two of my home. I have to drive the Ion much longer until it blows cold air. With that as my personal comparison, the Ion AC is not as strong. E

Reply to
EDeneen

There is no real markup on Saturns like other vehicles. So it is no negotiation.

Now for the report.

My daughter purchased an Ion 6 months ago. I have driven it several times over the last few months and love the room and just some of the extras that Saturn, puts in their vehicles.

With the gas crisis and no need for a bigger car I decided to look for something small and fuel efficient. I purchased a Honda Civic EX.

The Ion: Has a much better pickup and acceleration. Handles better Gets almost equivalent gas milage (I was very disappointed with the Civic mileage -26 at best-, and if I'd known would have gone for the Ion) Has tons more room.

Happy shopping.

Reply to
Gerald Fay

There is definately a markup (they don't sell them at cost) but the Saturn practice of no haggling usually means no negotiation except for trade-in and accessories.

Reply to
Dave