timing marks on saturn

I need the correct timing marks for a 2000 Saturn L 3.0L V6, Changed a water pump and I thing it jumped time. The marks on the cams appear to be in the correct position but not sure about the crank? The engine started making some top end rattle (sounds like a deisel) after starting with the new pump. The belt was wet with coolant, may have slipped.Help?

Reply to
Hondamec