Tons of SOHC and DOHC parts for sale, please read...

Just posted on eBay, ending Tues 11/25:

SOHC & DOHC parts: valve cover, cam cover, head, throttle body, electronic EGR valve, exhaust manifolds, intake manifolds, idler pulley, MAP sensor, canister purge solenoid, shift knob & boot, injectors & fuel rail, PCM, crank pulley. All with no reserve and it's gotta sell. eBay link to everything I have on auction:

Also, probably at least 50 to 75 parts on my website's for sale page:
I still have a lot that's not listed. If there's anything you may need, drop me an e-mail. Please don't reply here asking questions or making offers - I don't get to read this newsgroup as often as I would like.

Thanks! Lane [ l a n e @ p a i r . c o m ]

Reply to
Lane

you wouldn't by any chance have the particle board that goes over the spare tire for a 91 Saturn SL2?

Would you?

Joe Biadasz

Go to a lumber yard and buy a sheet of Masonite. Cut it to shape with a sabre saw.

Reply to
Dan Hicks

Heh, Hit me with the Masonite!!!!!

Ya know I never thought of that! Been looking for that piece for about 4 months now... I hate it when ya sit your heavy tool box on the that and it breaks in 3 peices.

Looks like I'm going to the lumber yard tommorrow.... Hmm, gonna have to borrow a saw.

Reply to
Joe Biadasz

While you are at it, you might want to glue some blocks that are sized to rest on the tempa spare to help support it.

FWIW, masonite is a much stronger material than what was likely used. I used to work for a place that made spare tire covers and I think we used something called 'superwood'.

1/4" plywood would work also. If you want it to look nice you can cover it with carpet and edge wrap. I doubt you can find the unbacked stuff that is used by auto industry though so edge wraping will be hard to do.

Wes

Reply to
clutch