Towing hardtop camper + Sl1

Did anyone here ever tow a hardtop camper with a saturn sl1. I have a 95 automatic.

Is there any problems with this?

Thanks, Shawn

Reply to
Shawn

I have a 94 SL1. And you probably have a 1.9 litre just like mine. The only thing I think you should maybe check is if the vehicle will take the extra weight. Don't forget the saturn is a light car and the suspension is made exactly for that. Also with a 1,9 litre the power could lack in this case.

good luck.

Reply to
Laurent Doiron