truobleshooting diagnostic trouble codes

I have had three codes show up on my coder reader but don't know wher

to start looking for the problem. Here are the codes P0727(engin speed, no signal), P1810(PSS intake manifold faulty), an P1780(Transmission control switch out of selftest range). Could anyon please help me out. The problem with my car is that when it's hot th car will not start but it will turn over. When the car is cold it wil start fine. I have a 2000 LS2. If anyone could help me please let m know

-- cugcsc

Reply to
cugcsc

Check out your laocal parts store and pick up a Haynes Manual or Chilton, these books have all the codes in them.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Yes i know the all of the codes and the meaning but they don't explai what part is have a problem

-- cugcsc

Reply to
cugcsc