turn light question

Hey all,

I've got an '03 Ion and I've noted a bit of a problem. The passenger side running light/turn light seem to have an issue. Every so often, it starts mowing through bulbs and doesn't signal (rapid blink inside and rear, no blink at the front....to me, it seems like a short). I know something was done previously regarding the lights, so I'm just wondering if anyone has had the same problem as a recurring issue.

Thanks,

Michael Halliwell

Reply to
Michael Halliwell

Take it back to the dealer and make sure that the recall was done correctly. The Recall entails adding a resistor inline to take some of the power away that was killing those bulbs left and right..... Also, make them figure it out, it may be the harness inside the headlamp assy, which should still be covered by that recall as well.

Reply to
TheLastDonSC2

I swear....those head light sections look like they'd fall out if you hit your brakes hard enough! ; - +

Reply to
teem

Yeah....it was a bad crimp from the recall that was causing the headache. All fixed and under warranty too, just gotta love that!

Michael H

Reply to
Michael Halliwell