Two flats in one day

Got to work the other day in a few inches of snow. I had my boots on while driving and found that the parking lot at work was already cleaned. Decided to change into my regular shoes before going in. While changing, heard a 'gurgling' sound. Seemed to come from the rear driver's side tire and running my hand over the tread, sure enough was a nail in the tire. Since there was still air in the tire (but not for long) went to the local garage to have it fixed. When I parked, the front wheels were turned slightly and as I walked past, I saw another nail in the right front tire. The one in the front must have been there for a while. I have been experiencing an intermittent slow leak there for about a month and couldn't find anything previously. This time the wheel was in the right position, sun hitting it and the nail was, by now quite polished and glinting. Total cost, $20. Glad that there is a decent garage 200 ft down from my office.

Reply to
Oppie