Vue Recalls ???

Subject VUE

ASomene told me that there were suspension problems with the 2004-05 Vue's and that there was a major recall can anyonr confirm this or point me to a website

TIA

Reply to
Your name

What happens if you Google for something like "Saturn VUE suspension recall"?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Reply to
Steve

Maybe you're thinking of this: Campaign #04067001 - Replacement of Rear Lateral Link Assemblies (Link Kit 15249340)

Reply to
Chuck