WARNING: GM cheating thousands...

WARNING!: GM CHEATING THOUSANDS by: gm_watcher 08/22/04 10:46 am Msg: 20491 of 21189 ))+_)_-()(&*%643432@%%^^#$3#$5$5466T^TG&^

GM IS CHEATING THOUSANDS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, LEAVING MANY STRANDED & IN FINACIAL DIFFICULTY, WARRANTEE COMPANIES ARE GOING BANKRUPT TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH EXTENSIVE REPAIRS FROM FAULTY GM ENGINEERING.

SALES ARE WAY DOWN! STOCK IS ON ITS WAY! I'M GETTING OUT WHILE I STILL CAN G. WAGONER REFUSES TO REALIZE PROBLEMS GM REFUSES TO MAKE GOOD TO CUSTOMERS AND NOW THEY TAKE THE JOBS TO CHINA!

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

misterfact

Please ignore this fruitcake. Give it already Mr. Troll, go find another forum already, nobody is listening to you. At this point, you are no longer even an annoyance, you are only amusement. Go away and stay away, your phony "information and alerts" are not fact, they are just stupid. Now go away and stop trolling this forum already. The people who are here are loyal Saturn Fans and your stupidity nor your ignorant rants will turn away our loyalty nor our enjoyment that our Saturns have brought us. Why not make your own website or blog and go piss off, leave us alone you troll. Thank you.

And no, yours nor any other replies can or will justify or coax me or any other person of intelligence into an argument or a reply. Piss off you troll, go away for once and for all, YOU AND YOUR LIES ARE NOT WANTED HERE!

Reply to
marx404

And, Marx404, when you are less inhibited, you can tell him how you really feel. RC

Reply to
RC

Will you PLEASE get a life and try to be a part of the solution instead of just another annoying POS!

Reply to
Oppie

Reply to
teem

The solution is getting the government to prosecute the criminals at GM who constantly make UNRELIABLE (and hence,UNSAFE) cars. Throw them in jail and replace them with people who put reliable and safe vehicles on the market.

Reply to
misterfact

So when are you running for political office or getting your law degree? If you have a legitimate beef, do more than just being a troll.

Reply to
Oppie

The solution is to prosecute the criminals in government who make the entire country unsafe.

Reply to
Nick Hull