Wet Spot Under Passenger Seat

And no wee-wee quips please.It rained hard this past week,I THINK I closed the door tightly,but even if I didn't,water couldn't get in that much!,unless it was open slightly & raining sideways.

Reply to
teem

Y/M/M & sunroof?

Reply to
Blah Blah

What does it smell like? If it smells like anti-freeze it could be a heater core.

If it smells like water, look at the door gasket, it could have a tear.

If it is wet at the firewall and has no smell it could be a windshield leak.

sideways.

Reply to
Gary

Reply to
teem

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 02:42:06 +0000, teem took a five-minute break from flipping burgers to boot the etch-a-sketch and scribble out:

Beer?

Too much fun after a night out?

Reply to
PerfectReign