when are the '05s out

Friend told me to put off getting a VUE until I could get an '05

Reply to
Tenzo

They should be getting there anytime...we started building them a week ago.

Jim

Reply to
Seamus's Stuff

The '05 IONs are already being delivered already. The '05 VUEs we are still waiting on. Unless you are waiting on a 4cyl VUE with an 5 spd automatic (replaces the VTi), the V6 VUE remains basically unchanged with exception to some minor cosmetic changes. The '05s will have the exact same engine and tranny in the V6 (Honda) as the '04 does.

Right now is a great time to get a good deal on what '04 VUEs dealers have around. I dont think any dealers have recieved any '05 VUEs so they are giving good incentives to move the remaining '04s.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

So is the VTi a goner? I actually like mine. If only I didn't worry about the reliability. What automatic are they offering?

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

When is Saturn going to get around to updating their web page? According to it I can still order a 4 cylinder large wagon but there's nothing about the

2005 large sedans they did build. ron
Reply to
Ron Herfurth

Yea, would be nice to see a revamp of the Saturn webpage, lol. Quite stale huh?

Dont expect any info about the now discontinued L series. A new line of cars will replace the L for '06 as well as potentially a larger SUV and sport coupe. The Relay is on the way! - sometime by the end of the yr.

The VTi is being replaced by the tried and true GM Hydramatic tranny. Some had good luck with the VTi, sone had problems. I liked the VTi and have a customer who races his '04 ION QC at Moroso, no problems! But the Hydramatic

5 speed automatic is definately better and faster.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Are you sure it is "faster?" The 4 cylinder with VTi was actually faster to 60 than the manual 5 speed. It has been my experience that traditional automatics aren't any faster (and often are slower) that the same cars equipped with manual transmissions. This is one thing I liked about the VTi - it actually improved the performance (but not the gas mileage) of the 4 cylinder (compared to a manual).

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White