**---** When Posting Follow These Tips **---**

The title should look like this: Year Make Model - Problem (IE: 1998 Saturn SL2 - No Start)

In the Message Body not only should the problem be discribe in detail but other facts about the car should be given as well.

Give us info like:

--MILEAGE ALWAYS! As far as we know you have 100k miles on your car and your problem may hint to the fact that you never got a tune up.

--ENGINE ALWAYS! (SOHC, DOHC, Ecotec, 3.0L, 3.5L, 3500) How do we know what of 2 engines your SL has? How do we know what of 3 engines your Vue has?

--OBD I or II code(s). If you have an engine light on you can get OBD II codes read for free at Autozone. We can also tell you how to pull OBD I codes yourself. Knowing the Codes helps us help you.

--When the problem would occur. Wet weather, cold weather, over 60mph, below 60mph, when the engines cold, when the engines hot, when idling, when driving. We'd like to know what sets off a problem.

--What items have recently been serviced. Was someone recently poking around under the hood? If you got 100k on your car did you have it tuned up within the last 20k?

--Other known facts. What kind of spark plugs did you install? What was the condition and resistance of the spark plug wires. Did you put any additives in your fuel? If there is any info ever so slightly related to your problem you can give us, do so.

--What have you tried. What have you done yourself to try and correct the problem. If we know something has already been attempted we might not suggest doing it again.

Reply to
blah blah