Wind Deflectors

Hello, I have an 04 VUE and kinda like the clean lines it has. I've been thinkin about doing the wind deflectors on the moonroof, windows, and hood. Do these gadgets really provide a benefit? TIA!

Reply to
Max Power

They definately do! I have them on my SC2. Especially the sunroof deflector, it will help direct the air around the sunroof instead of blowing into the back seat. Window deflectors are good too, you can crack the windows and not get wet in the rain and they help reduce wind noise. Hood deflectors are an excellent alternative to bras, and help defllect small stones and bugs from the hood and windshield.

These are what I have: (Saturn sells thier own also)

Ventshade (sunroof deflector, perm. w/ 3m tape) Weathertech window deflectors (no tape and removeable!) Carbras.com (hood deflector, easy install and removeable too)

marx404

Reply to
marx404