Wipers for 2000 LS

My wipers are sticking to the windshield on my 2000 LS. Im afraid the unit will break. It's happened to me twice in very cold weather but now it's happening in light rain. What arms-blades should go on this? Should trhe driver's side be shorter? The one i have now bumps the window frame pretty good. Open to any and all recommendations and would appreciate where to get them. Thanks!

Reply to
byrdsfan

By the way, who has more miles than my 232,000? My garage guy looks at me funny. Latest calamities: The front license plate bracket fell off and was lost, of course with the plate, necessitating new ones. The bracket had to be ordered. And the AC didnt work for the third spring in a row. And a protective plate under the gas tank fell off and has to be replaced. Otherwise, still going strong.

Reply to
byrdsfan