Wrench size for Vue oil filter?

Hi all!

Does anyone know what size wrench the cap for the oil filter on the Vue uses? I'm going out this afternoon and thought I'd pick one up.

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
Ken Knapp

4 cyl or V6? If it's the 4 , it's a 1 1/4" or 32 mm socket. V6 I don't know.
Reply to
TC

Oh, yeah, I forgot to say it's a V6. Thanks for the reply though!

Ken

Reply to
Ken Knapp

Well, I managed to get a measurement and it appears that 24mm will work so I'm going to get a wrench just for that. AWD V6.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Knapp

It is in the owner's guide. The 4 cylinder uses a 1 1/4" Socket or a oil filter cap wrench (size is in the owner's guide).

Ed

Ken Knapp wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White