#1 Studebaker Street Rod

I noticed the auction ended early. Nice rod!!!!

Reply to
zoombot

Beats another FO#$ any day. Enjoy.

Reply to
rustynutgarage

Reply to
Larkylou

Ron,

Saw the car yesterday on ebay. All I can say is"Well Done," and "Happy Trails to you!" Flathead

Reply to
FlatheadGeo
Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

NICE!!!!!!!!!! Speedway Motors (Lincoln, Neb.) has a dream book of engine dress up stuff just in case it's lacking anything Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
oldcarfart

And I happen to be an authorized dealer for Speedway Motors.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester