1929 Pres 8 Sedan 7 Passenger Wins 1st

On behalf of my fathers passing this weekend,Marty Bennett of Conn, his 29 sedan won 1st place/presidents Award at a show here in Maine...YES Paul Barasel,the fellow that bought the sedan, and he is turning out to be a worthy owner ( Paul never heard of the Pres

8).well Paul & Felicia decided to go to a show and Walla , they won.....when selling the sedan people , who did know their studes, siad it would never run and looked like Chitt......well she purrs like a kitten and all we did was a valve job,because they froze up solid,...Paul was approached by a fellow that looked at buying it previous and the guy was blown away...and guess who Paul had do the paint job...MACO..they did a great job too.....Now we will get the 21 sp 6 running, oh maybe not,the valves are stuck,gee better junk it.NO WAy,its greatgramps car he bought bran new in 21...so if you are in Maine near portland Maine not oregon..give us an email and we will give ya a thrill...ON behalf of Martin E. Bennett ,one of the best Babbitt pourers and lathe operaters in the USA, God Bless ,our memories of the days in the 60s at the shows are wonderful..I remember dad pulling a 30 packard backwards,they tied off to each other to pull when the guy asked dad to move his pres out of the aisle he was in,Marty said "I will move if you can pull me backwards"..the packard tied off ,reluctantly, got pulled ten feet and left the show!!!..21sp6
Reply to
21sp6