1948 Commander Windshield Visor

I bought a visor for a "Studebaker pickup" but having got it home and trial fitting I found out it is a 1948 Commander Visor. It may well fit other Studebakers or even maybe a M-5 or M-16 truck but it sure as hell will not work with a 1954 and later C cab truck.. I am trying to decide if I should, A: throw it away. B: Offer it for sale here. Or C: Put it on eBay. I believe this is made by Fulton Visor company but it uses different than "Dog bone" side brackets (they are more rectangular shape rounded on the front). This may be a Studebaker specific visor. It is in great condition except two small stress cracks just ahead of the side brackets. No dents or damaged rolled beads otherwise. The Stainless center cap is excellent. The the lower pair of center windshield post brackets are missing. Top center brackets good and end brakets good. If I can get $250 for it I may not throw it away or put it on eBay (same difference). Besides there are already a gazillion on eBay. If interested go to

and search "Fulton Visor" to contact me. I may eventually get a photo uo too. I will email images as requested.

Reply to
RPE

I'm guessing you're talking about a full-length metal visor that mounts on the outside of the windshield? I have a '48 Commander that could use one of those. Can you email some photos?

JoeH.

Reply to
JoeH

Joe, I sent you two pictures.

Reply to
RPE

Thanks, Jim. I notice this is only for continental US, so I'll have to pass.

Best, JoeH.

JoeH