1949 2-R Truck ID question

Hello again,

My 2-R doesn't have body tag on the passenger side of the firewall when you open the hood, unlike my Hawk.

I have the ID tag for my 1949 2-R pickup that was in the driver's side door frame. It has the Cab number; is this all I need to get my $25 spec sheet on the vehicle from the South Bend museum?

Also I've heard that there was a frame stamping somewhere of the ID number for the vehicle. is this true?

Thanks, I'm just trying to find out how the truck came from the factory.

Gordtherogue

BTW Thanks for the Sky Hawk steering wheel help.

Reply to
Gordtherogue