1950 Champion parts

I have a friend here in Houston who needs a rocker molding for a '50 Champion 4dr.

I also have parts cars & a load of parts for '50-51 Champion if anyone is in need.

Reply to
Barry

Barry,

You have any NOS sill plates, outside door handles, exhaust pipes for a 50 convertible.

Did you send the switch? I'm headed back to Florida on Saturday and it hasn't arrived.

Bo

Reply to
64daytonaht