1952 Convertible

I'm glad I don't drink and ride Harleys. I can't imagine what an 80 year old woman's ass looks like.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

oops, forgot the

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Reply to
Robert Black

I mean that the pictures themselves look fake. Almost airbrushed or something. Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

The pictures were touched up, but not doctored. In Adobe Photoshop CS2, Corel Photopaint X3, and Nikon Capture NX, there is a new feature which allows you to enhance the shadow detail without adding a new layer, or creating a mask. However, if in either of the above listed programs you over compensate the sahdow detail, it throws a ghostly or artifical look on areas that are properly exposed.

They (he) might have also used "sharpen" to a greater extent than he should have. I am still concerned about the fit of the top, and why the windows were not rolled up. That is the only way to tell if the top is installed correctly, with windows up.

However, one thing I picked up on is that the toeboard fabric seems to be falling or came loose from the floor. I know JP said the opening bid is worth it, but fixing that one rust/puncture in the front fender could indicate more trouble than meets the eye, and trying to match the paint could be a real bitch. I think in my own small mind that $19,000 to $22,000 might be inline with a true value.

Bill

Bill Glass