1956 c/k Interior Rear View Mirror

Can anyone supply a pix of the original interior rear view mirror for a c/k, 1956 models?

TIA

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne

I can get ya a pix of a 55 Prez coupe miror if ya think it may help. Otherwise, you might try asking in Fairy Tale Forest Land. jimmijim NDY

Reply to
jimmijim

\Good idea... I forgot about the '55 prez coupe in the farm back lot..

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne

Checked out the '55 prez coupe and the curvature goes on top. Now, are the mirrors the same shape in 1956 models?

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne