1956 Power Hawk Studebaker

I have inherited a 56 Power Hawk Studedbaker that needed brakes when we parked it. Everything on the car is original including paint. I am looking for solid advice on how to determine value and where to list this for sale. Vehicle is located in Oregon.

Reply to
Linda

As a Power Hawk owner since 1966, I can attest to the solid attributes of the coupe design vs. hardtops. My hawk is just about to turn over to 90K and is largely original except for paint, added rear stabilizer (from a 1955 President sedan).

I love the car!

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne

do you still have it? don 503-933-1999

Reply to
theoutlaw.donald

I am really looking for a 56 Studebaker Hawk power/silver for a long time. Yes i have found some but the price is outta site. If you happen to run upon one around the $3000 range please Email me...Thank you, Roy

Reply to
riverats6487

I just noticed you had posted this...At any rate i am wanting to be the own er of another 56 Hawk. My brother shot my only one full of holes and ruined everything while i was in Vietnam , 100yrs ago. I am 70 now but i have been looking for one that i could put in my garage ( first one) and fix it up like i wanted to back then,....If you decide what you are wanting to sel l yours for , please send me a note or call roy 573 243 5499 than ks

Reply to
riverats6487