1958 Golden Hawk Paint Color

Am painting the 1958 Golden Hawk back to it's original white gold metalic with white fins and roof. Does anyone know what white I should use? It seems as though a bright white, like a corvette white would not be correct. Thanks!

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

My 1958 Golden Hawk ( Project) being mostly now taken to bare metal still has its original white paint on the roof. According to the Color bulleting I have it should be DUCO *2824 Parchment White ( Du Pont code). ( White Gold Metallic is * 2825)

Pekka from Helsinki

Reply to
PekkaP