1960 259 still hesitates

I thank everyone for sending tips to try on my 1960 Champ truck with

259 V8 engine regarding the hesitation I posted yesterday. All of the tips that everyone sent have been done, I even swapped out the distributor yesterday with a known good Autolite with dual points. Still hesitates and I've run out of ideas now because I've done everything I can think of that would cause a hesitation. I think I'm going to live with it for now.

Thanks Chick Nauha

Reply to
Chick

Did you try raising the float level?