1961 HAWK Radio needed

Does anyone out there happen to have a radio for sale from a 1961 Hawk ? I need one to give as a Christmas present . Thanks

Reply to
jflan63

Do you want a manual or pushbutton radio? Do you want it refurbished and checked or "as is" Do you need the speaker also? Bob

Reply to
RBK.

You can also look at a push button from a truck (I believe), it has black buttons instead of the white buttons. Everything else in the dash is black so I think the black button radios look better.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I would prefer a push button radio- I'll get my own speaker. It doesn't need to refurbished, it just has to be functional and look decent.

Reply to
jflan63

Reply to
Lee Aanderud