1964 Fixed Roof Station wagon weight with 259

Hi Gang

I have been looking in several references but cannot find the weight on my 64 Commander wagon with a fixed roof. I am working on a project and the engine in this car runs great but the rest of the car is pretty bad. Every body panel has been hammered and the front floorboards provide on the road ventilation.

Thanks in advance

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

Reg. & Lic. data Service Letter says shipping weight is 3515. Deduct

240 lbs. (!) for fixed roof, add 150 lbs. for all the fluids. Add various weights for each option.
Reply to
Dwain G.