2006 SE Zone meet Gainesville FL pictures

Here are 100 pictures from the 2006 SE Zone meet. Some are not the best, but you will get the picture. The first part is setting up of the registration tables and the 1st of three different hospitality room settings. The other two I missed getting pictures of, but they were for breakfast snacks and then BBQ for lunch. Then there are the banquet pictures, followed by Sundays pictures of the gathering at Stephen Allen's.

I HOPE everyone that was there had a good time. I have not seen any totals for the number of cars that showed up, but one of the last registered cars to come in had number 93. I had never been involved in putting on a meet, so I didnt know what to expect, but I think it went better than I thought it would. Im sure as always there were people that were ticked off about something, but I never heard anyone complain. The judging went well with only a few minor (that I know of) problems and only one person (that I heard of) had a major gripe.

The trophys that Jeff and Rick put together were a hit. People like to get a trophy, but when its something different, I think they like it even more. Having something that was a piece of Studebaker history was something special and something to be proud of.

The gathering at Stephen Allen's was almost as big as the zone meet itself. Thats the kind of gathering that is really nice because you can just relaxe and enjoy the cars and even buy parts if you wanted to.

Anyways, here are the pictures I took. Im sure there will be others posted soon and even better ones.

'c3re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vwandstudebaker/my_photos David

Reply to
VWandSTUDEBAKER

Superb pic's Dave..... Jeff

"VWandSTUDEBAKER" wrote...

'c3re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vwandstudebaker/my_photos>

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

And don't forget about Bondo Billy. . . he had allot to do with the dash plaques and Throphy Plaques and all the Shirts printing! Bill did a GREAT job and more order are coming in on the shirts after the event!

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtier

I think Ricks are better and Im sure you have some nice ones too.

David

Jeff Rice wrote:

'c3re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vwandstudebaker/my_photos> >

Reply to
VWandSTUDEBAKER

I didn't take very many pictures... In between doing the trophy thing, the judging thing, the bikerbabe thing (OK, so I took some pic's there > Jeff

'c3re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vwandstudebaker/my_photos>> >

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

If its has a Studebaker or Studebaker person in the picture then they are all nice!

maybe not the person . . . being nice that is . . .

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Looked more like a Wedding than a zone meet. That was a lot of people. I wished we could have driven down, but after seing those cars I would have to park the HFH behind bushes, those cars were amazing. Mine would have to parked somewhere else.

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass