2007 International Meet

What if they offered up an international meet, and no one wanted to host it?

Looks like South Bend (SNM/SDC) is trying to push the Michiana chapter around.... This ought to be interesting!

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I always thought that it was great of the SB folks to do it every five years.

(digging out calculator)

Hmmm. Oh yeah, that would be 2007

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Where do you see this?

Or is it that, "I hear things... I hear things" (in my best Robert DeNiro imitation)

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

(copy of e-mail sent to many) Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 5:45 PM Subject: 2007 International Meet

Hi everyone,

I received the West Michigan Chapter's newsletter (Editor Terry Judd). On their calendar quote:

June 17-23, 2007: SDC International in South Bend, Ind.

Interesting isn't it!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pass this email to everyone you know in ANY AND ALL studebaker clubs and websites.

Our Michiana Club has not consented to host this event or participate in it. We are still in a discussion period and have set up a committe to meet with the SNM. A letter has been sent to the SNM making them aware of our committee The letter was sent to them by our President - John Oxian. The SNM has not contacted us to meet with our committee. This is strictly between the National Board and The Studeba ker National Museum.

Phyllis Middleton Home of Champions Newsletter Editor Michiana Chapter SDC

Elwood, IN

"Lee Aanderud" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice