2r5 parts for sale

I have these for sale from a parts truck I stripped Grille-bead blasted and epoxy primed Inner&outer head light buckets blasted& primed Hood latch blasted will try to get some primer on it Hood hinges blasted& primed Head light trim chrome and stainless pcs. Windshield trim some other small parts that are in the photos I have photos make offer will deliver free in omaha to meet

Reply to
robertlieder