36 Commander instrument cluster

Hi everyone, I bought the 36 instrument cluster that was on ebay a while back, just cause it was so cool. I have my 39 CE and had the thought that I might use the 36 cluster in place of the 38' style that they used on the CE in 39 (something about that Chevy "bow-tie" look of the 38 dash just doesn't sit well). At any rate, I have decided to do the right thing and leave the 38 dash right where it is.

So......I have a very nice 36 instrument cluster. Missing one gauge. I paid around $300 for it including shipping and before I toss it back on ebay, I thought I would offer it to someone in the group.

I am looking for the bolt-on Studebaker rear bumper name plate and the trim on the passenger side engine side panel for my 39 CE. If anyone has some of that stuff and might want to trade for some of the value on the instruments, that would be OK too.

You can email me at allen @ ebold dot com if you want me to send a photo (which I have to take and download).

Thanks. Allen

Reply to
Allen Siekman