3E11-22 for sale

Hello,

I thought I would see if any of you folks would be interested in this truck before we do the eBay thing. It's a 1957 3/4 ton with the big six. It is a very solid truck that came out of western Nebraska. We bought it three years ago planning to use the body to restore another truck, but it's just too nice to do that to.

The only rust through is on the front of the hood as can be seen in the photos. The step up area and floors are solid with surface rust. There are other areas with surface rust, both on the outside and the inside.

The truck has most of the original paper work when the truck was bought, including the invoice from the dealer.

It has the four speed transmission. A diffferent option is the 19.5" wheels. Electric wipers, HD valves, Chrome bumper

The truck will need a muffler and the master cylinder is leaking. The brakes work, but need to be pumped a couple times to get good pedal.

We would like to get at least what we have in the truck which is $2000. Best offer over that will get it. We would like to keep it with Stude people!

Pictures at the link below.

Email us or call 307-745-4881.

Thanks,

Rob Young Laramie, WY