41 Champ wiper arms/blades

When I got my 41 Champion the wiper arms and blades were in the trunk. I finally got around to trying to fit them on. After a hour of fidding I determined that there is no way these arms will fit this car. Does anyone know the length of the arms and blades that are correct for this car? Photos would be good too. I am hoping I can get a Trico Classic part that will fit.

Thanks! Nathan

Reply to
NAV

do you have a part number for the arms and blades? Stephen Allen's shows some "unidentified" arms on their web site. (I checked there for you because they are reproing some of the later wiper parts)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to