44th International Meet-help

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a hotel for the meet. I called to make reservations @ Lancanster Host hotel and there booked up with a 3 page waiting list. Any suggestions on where to stay close? We're also wanting to stay a Week in Philly, suggestion for where to stay there too? I've tried hotels.com their no help they told me to wait till after the first of the year because of them renewing all their contracts with all the hotels then. Another thing which airport is the one to use going in? I'm sure theres a big on in Philly when leaving.

Rhonda

Reply to
Red2ubabe

Hello Rhonda,

The nearest airport of any size is Harrisburg International (MDT). Of course, depending on where you are coming from and returning to, flights to and from HIA are often routed through Philly -- one of the worst airport in the US for delays and lost luggage.

Kindest regards,

Alan Mende Hummelstown, PA

-- Message posted using

information at

alanmende

More information at

Barry

I've heard of using Baltimore but what are the chances of getting lost? How many miles from Baltimore to Lancaster? Do I really need a

2nd hotel to due a extra week vacation? Isnt Lancaster pretty much in the center? Thank you everyone for your input. Rhonda
Reply to
Red2ubabe