51 Commander Speedometer Head

Hi Guys, Anybody have an extra speedometer head they don't need for a 51 Commander I could buy? Mine bit the dust the other week and is not repairable. Will take one that may be cosmetically rough but complete: can take parts from both to make up one that works. I believe that a 52' head would work as well. Speedometer should read 0

- 100 MPH. Thanks!

-George-

Reply to
reichsrundfunk