'53/'54 CK registry

Can someone give me contact information for this regisry. The information I have is dated February 1992. At that time there were 210 cars listed.

Reply to
Gordon

If you are talking about the C and K models, the man who put together the registry, Dennis Hommel, died several years ago. I think the records came in to the possession of another Studebaker enthusiast in California, but a register isn't being actively maintained. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Thank you, yes that is what I wanted to know. My car was on his list submitted by the previous owner. I have a copy of the Owners Roster he sent out dated Feb 1992 #2, it was 20 pages of misc. information on these cars. If is was still active I would have sent in an update.

Reply to
Gordon

Be very careful what we do here.....one guy died doing a C/K registry, anouther died after doing a headliner without pulling front and rear windshields, anouther made big buck$$ selling pitted parts on ebay, anouther guy(s) almost killed doing ethnic repairs outside of his ethnical group. I predict that soon one member will hit Studebaker "lottery" selling a broken rear axle!!!! Calvin "Nostrilpicker" Lowell

Reply to
oldcarfart