53 C/K coupe for sale

OK, I have a 53 coupe,I'm the second owner,been in a garage since

67.REAL SOLID.I have 3 nos front fenders,1 nos quarter and and 1 used quarter in excellent condition.Floors and trunk in excellent cond. I have almost pit free grills for 53 & 54,bumpers are nice,complete red and white interior,(removed) no motor or trans, was 3 speed v8.I was going to street rod it. I've owned this car for over 20 yrs and it's been in a garage just sitting as I gathered a lot of extra pieces. Time to sell,no use kidding myself ain't no way I'm going to get to it.I haven't even uncovered it in 6 yrs...I will NOT sell any parts separately,don't ask.I want $5000.00 thanks John
Reply to
sweetdick

I wondered where this is located

Thanks