'53 Commander window regulator needed

Does anyone have a good '53 Commander passenger side window regulator? Part number 307316. Thanks for your reply--- Jim

Reply to
jim

I probably have one. But, please use me as a last resort. All my window regulators are in my barn loft and it is at least 120 degrees up there. Unfortunately, both new and used [although marked] are in one big pile.

Reply to
teddy bear

I think I have one, but I will not be around to check until Monday,

Joel

snipped-for-privacy@tracksidephoto.com wrote:

Reply to
Joel