55 Commander coupe

Take a look at the 55 coupe V8 3 speed OD That I will be listing on ebay for a friend. It is a no rust AZ car all the chrome has been done and it looks great. I would like feedback on what you guys think it will bring. The owner and I are unsure what to put the reserve at.All feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Jerry Kaiser

Damn that is a nice car. Were the fog lights on the build sheet? that's about my only quibble with the car, I think it would look much nicer without them. I love the color, is that a factory color?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reserve minimum $10K, BIN @ $12.5K and let the game begin!!

Thanks

oldcarfart

Thanks Calvin I think Ill give it a try. Ill try to post the description my wife & I have made for the ad

Reply to
Jerry Kaiser

Let me know what you think of this description of the 55 Anything I should ad or make more clear? Jerry

This is a sharp 1955 Studebaker Commander Coupe

in beautiful, deep Metallic Green with a metallic Gray Top.

Under the hood there's a 224 Cubic inch V8 engine and 4 barrel Carburetor with a 3 speed overdrive transmission.

This is an original Arizona rust-free car with non-original paint and interior fabrics. Other than a few very small paint chips (see picture link), the body is flawless. No Bondo or body fillers can be detected anywhere on this car! This '55 runs and drives as great as it looks.

Totally restored about 5-6 years ago, and in storage for the last 5 years, it sports all flawless re-plated chrome, new rubber weather strips, new headliner, plush seat inserts with vinyl backs, paint and chocolate brown carpeting. All of the interior has been refurbished. The shiny, chrome dash immediately catches your eye with its original gauges, working AM push button radio and non-working clock. It comes with Duel Exhaust, Hill Holder, and near-new wide white tires mounted before the car went into storage. Chrome fog lights, a rare option, adorn the front bumper. It's a beautiful, Arizona driver and totally rust-free.

Reply to
Jerry Kaiser

Looks good. Might change duel to dual. Ad info about miles? Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson