'56 Champ 4 door on eBay

Wow, look at that thing go... Our '56 Champ two door should be worth about $25-$30K compared to this one.

Matthew Burnette

Reply to
mbstude

It might be time for you to start investing in tired old under-powered four doors, JP.

Matthew Burnette

Reply to
mbstude

What the Holy hell is going on !

mbstude wrote:

John Poulos

This is crazy! It's almost to what I got for my '54 Champ coupe last year, and it's not as nice!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Good grief!

" the typical creases at the corners of the hood found on most Studebakers of this vintage."

Weird steering wheel, can't tell from the pictures if it has overdrive and he doesn't say.

But at least its got an 8-track and an alligator skin box of tapes .

Jeff DeWitt

mbstude wrote:

Jeff DeWitt

Shill bidders? Paul Johnson