56 President 4 Door Questions

There is a 56 President that has just come up for sale in my neighborhood. There is no price on it, no phone number (it's in front of a house). The paint looks original, there is no rust through anywhere. Just some surface rust on the top of the passenger front fender. Don't know what engine, but it is a 2 speed automatic. Also, there is no carpet and so I can see the floors are SOLID. It is creased on the pass. side, (behind the front wheel to in front of the rear wheel) and so the lower trim on the rear passenger door is missing. Otherwise, all trim is there.

Does anyone have a ballpark for what this car should/would be worth?

BTW, it's in Allen, TX (a north suburb of Dallas)

Thanks

Kevin Timm

Reply to
Kevin D. Timm

mbstude

Kevin,

Is it a President or a President Classic? The Classic will have a vent window on both the front and rear door windows.

I've seen a couple PC's go for $1600 to $2000 on ebay but both were not running and had been awakened from a 20 year sleep and pulled out of a barn.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Ulrich

Hey, if you pass on it, let me know, please. It's better than hauling it from WA state!

John

Reply to
fieronut

Barry,

I am very interested in the 56 President you have!!! Let me know the best way to contact you and setup a meeting.

Thanks, Tim

Reply to
Tim Ulrich

It must have sold, 'cause it's not there anymore.

Too bad, looked like fun.

"Kev>

Reply to
Kevin D. Timm